Northern Mufflers will repair or replace any muffler or part returned to them within the specified warranty period by the original purchasing consumer, should the product be found to be defective in materials or workmanship subject to the following conditions:
- If the part has been damaged by misuse, accident, improper installation or application or operation, lack of maintenance or corrosion or any other cause beyond the control of Northern Mufflers, the warranty becomes null and void. This warranty does not apply to any additions such as chrome extension pipes, brackets, hangers or clamps.
- Mufflers and/or exhausts which have been subject to a backfire (internal explosion) are not covered by the warranty.
- Northern Mufflers will not be responsible for any cost in connection with freight or postage, or for the expenditure necessary to dismantle the exhaust system, replace the part in position and/or reassemble, and reserves the right to charge accordingly.
- The claim for warranty will not be accepted unless accompanied by an original invoice or warranty/guarantee card/certificate confirming date and place of purchase.
- The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other rights or remedies in respect of the product which the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and any similar State or Territory Laws.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any claim, loss or expense of any nature whatsoever which arises on or after the expiration of seven days from the date of delivery once the products have been fixed or otherwise there shall be deemed to have been complete and unqualified acceptance of the products. The Seller will not admit any liability whatsoever which would exceed the cost of replacement or the subject goods and shall not in any event be liable for any contingent or indirect special or punitive damages arising in any way whatsoever in relation thereto and the Buyer acknowledges that this is an express condition and limitation of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly. No other term, condition, warranty, representation, agreement or understanding of any nature whatsoever express or implied in any way extending to or otherwise relating to or binding on the Seller in relation to such Sale other than these terms and any term or other terms which the Seller agrees in writing to be bound by is made or given.
- Direct Fit Mufflers: 24 Months (2 Years) from date of sale unless otherwise specified
- Other Parts: 12 Months (1 Year) from date of sale unless otherwise specified
- Labour: 12 Months (1 Year) from date of sale unless otherwise specified