Please consider the following before returning parts for credit:
- A Northern Mufflers team member will need to be contacted for approval prior to any goods being sent back for credit.
- Credits will generally not be issued for goods purchased more than 7 days prior to proposed return date (unless due to warranty issues)
- Items returned must be in saleable condition and original packaging.
- Unless the parts were supplied in error or were not of saleable quality, then a 10-20% handling/re-stocking fee will apply to all parts accepted for return.
- Any non-stocked items that were specifically ordered/made will generally not be considered for return i.e. custom pipework, custom mufflers etc.
- Claims for shortages or damaged items will only be recognised if Northern Mufflers has been notified within 7 days of the customer receiving the goods.
- When returning parts for credit, please provide original invoice number and clearly mark the packing with whom they have been returned from.
- Any upgrades made to stock items are non-refundable unless these have been done at fault of Northern Mufflers. These include labour components such as; bending & tube flaring, AdBlue Upgrade, T610 Extension, 650C series stacks etc.